Wolcott, Connecticut

First, save yourself, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.They do not return calls, are deceptive, do not follow through with promises.

Hidden charges GALORE!......my deal was 1.69% plus a small POS charge, the final charges were well over 10% of the total sale. Charging me for a terminal I never had or ordered, etc, etc, etc. My account rep is totally useless, unable to even talk to the right people. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

I have called on numerous occasions to be greeted by a busy signal, disconnection, put on hold, left NUMEROUS emails and voice mails that were never returned.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with First Data. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about First Data.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare First Data to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with First Data?

Comments

Xavier_2377
#1019627

Hello Bill,

My name is Xavier a principal at Direct Payment Technologies, a merchant services company.We recently came across your review of a competitor of ours Crescent Processing Company.

We wanted to reach out directly to you to see if we can be of any assistance with your merchant services.

What makes us different?:

We Have The Lowest Rates In The Industry.

No Cancellation Fees-Month to Month Contracts

No Start Up Cost or Hidden Costs Free Terminals and Equipment We will also pay up to $295 to get you out of your current contract! If you are interested in changing your merchant services we would be happy to treat you and your business with the respect you deserve and create a proposal for you.

Please feel free to contact me directly at xavier@directpaytech.com.Thank you, Xavier