There really should be a law against what these people do to their customers. Its highway robbery of the highest order. Had a business 3 years ago that I closed down due to the economy. Apparently my accounts person when they opened an account with first data signed a 3 year contract. They absolutely wouldnt let me cancel it unless i paid out the contract!!! I really didnt have the energy to fight them with all that was going on in my life so i have been paying 75 dollars a month for 3 years and every year I've had to fight them for some bs increase that they impose even though I'm no longer with them.

I finally cancelled it today but the government needs to investigate this company's practices. And their customer service system is rigged to ensure you NEVER talk to someone who can help you. Its so short sighted because I will never use their business again. I now have a thriving flower business with 5 locations and i actively tell my friends to avoid these blood suckers.

The CEO needs to be fired for allowing these practices!

Review about: First Data Account.

Had an Experience with First Data?

Comments

If it were illegal, wouldn't they already have been shut down? Think about it, you must not be the brightest of business owners...hence the reason you went out of business.

#420722

I have Posted while Signed in with a name and Password and I Still see and have had Other problems when this site has emailed me asking to UPDATE my post, and Still Not be able to, so these COMPANIES....FIRST DATA Leasing First Data GLOBAL Leasing, Merchant Services, Merchant Processing....and More, ARE ALL THE SAME CO'S, and They ALL Blame Sams Club...they are Really doing TOTALLY ILLEGAL things here and continue to HOLD us Captive and OUR BANK ACCOUNTS through threats of Collection Agency and harming OUR EXCELLENT Credit they KNEW we had due to them checking us out Before they Entered in to Contracts with NO EXPIRATION dates?Come on!

These CO'S Need to Have a Class Action lawsuit against them, Not for the money, but to STOP them from CONTINUALLY RIPPING More and More GOOD PEOPLE OFF and getting away with it for SO long, they have Got to be Out of Country Owners, I'd bet anything...How else could they Get away with beig able to DO this without ANY Legal Boundries??

Like SHOWING Proof of ANY END dates??Someone, ALL of us NEED to find an attorney and THESE co's Under and "UMBRELLA" of Different NAMES and CO'S Need to be Stopped!

NickR

Hi,

Im going to start a class action lawsuit you intrested email me at AngryBusinessClassAction@gmail.com