Our agent told us we could cancel in 30 days I called to cancel and they claimed it had been 31 days...They failed to tell me the true value of the machine it broke within the first month .. Took me weeks to get someone to help me they promised to send me a new machine and never did..My again does not answer his phone and will not return my calls .

I called the leasing company to cancel service and wanted me to pay off the remaining 36 month 1900.00 the machine is only worth 250 and it will not work..... What can I do??????

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at First Data. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $572 and wants First Data to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First Data and first data leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

You will have to change your bank account to a different bank or credit union and then get a new credit card machine. Try Costco. Remember to close your old bank account first or they will draft and take your money.