I would not recommend First Data to anyone.They are difficult to deal with, and charge huge fees.

I cancelled my services and they charged me $60 for one transaction in the month of September!!!!!! I called to complain about this and they told me that was the fee for the month and one transaction of less than $50. This is amazing - what a rip-off!

I don't know what else to say about these people to extend my rant to the minimum 100 words other than don't sign up with them.They cost me quite a bit of money!

Had an Experience with First Data?

Comments

Mcpherson, Kansas, United States #232941

I do not recommend this company to anyone who does not have money to throw away every month.All I wanted was a seasonal account and I was told by the sales rep.

that I would have one. He failed to tell me about a form I would have to fill out for the times I didn't need it, or the policy about it. Now after paying every month growing fees for 3 year's, which went from $14.95 to $78.00 a month, plus you have to pay an annual fee of $100.00 every year you are in contract with them, that doesn't include the percentages of sale either.

The sales account guy didn't tell us that we had to contact them a month before our contract was up, or send anything in writing to them or that we also had to pay a $75.00 closure fee on top of the monthly fee.RIP OFF!